Thursday, June 7, 2012

Junior Fine Arts Show

I am finally updating my blog! My first post is of the amazing show that I was so thankful to be a part of. My Junior Fine Arts class curated our own show off campus at the end of the end of our school year. I displayed my series Similar Faces and Familiar Places that I have been developing for the past semester. I received great reviews and was so lucky to have sold some pieces to some of my favorite people.


To see each piece up close > click here ! to visit the page on my website.

With this series I combined my obsession with printmaking and my passion for painting to create this little memories of mine. My work embraces simple, nostalgic landscapes that evoke a feeling of memory. Within my work, I combine timeless relocations from England to create a feeling of longing for the comforts of home . 




Each piece is for sale ;)