Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Winter Break Commissions

Winter Break was not really a break for me, due to the amazing opportunities to make art for people ! 


Sarasota Memorial Hospital 
After being part of a team during the summer to paint a huge mural throughout a staircase of the Sarasota Memorial Hospital, I was asked to paint a mural in the employee gym at the hospital too. Inspired by the seven chakras and bamboo resembling our bones I painted the gym walls and received the best compliments by the gym users. 









Kingsley's Wedding Portrait

Samantha Kingsley asked me to paint a portrait of a photo taken at her wedding to give to her new husband for Christmas.  



Yearly Addition to Reesa's Mural

Last year I painted a mural in my neighbor Reesa's backyard. After completion we had the thought of every year I could add a little something to the mural. The first addition are shells to the sand. Here is a photo of me hard at work.  



Christmas Happiness from the Cattle Family


Just a little something that was emailed out to a few luck ones.